Our sea fishing tour takes you out to some of the best fishing grounds in Faxaflói Bay. This is a tour suited to people of all skill level, from complete beginner to expert. Our crew will help you as needed to bait the fishing rods, cast the line, and bring in the fish. The catch is prepared on board to be grilled, and is served with potatoes and a garlic sauce. This is a fantastic way to spend an evening in Reykjavík and enjoy a fresh taste of Icelandic fish. The most common type of fish we catch is Atlantic Cod, but we also catch Rockfish, Atlantic Wolffish, Pollock, and Haddock.
- 100% guarantee for fishing success
- Fishing rods, bait, and protective clothing provided on board
- The catch is grilled on board and served with potatoes and sauce
- Option to take your catch home with you!
- Experienced fishing guide and crew
What's not included
- Hotel transfers (available for an additional fee)
- Drinks (available for purchase during the tour)
What do I need to bring
Please dress warmly and wear sturdy shoes.
The catch is automatically grilled and served on board, but if you want to take your catch home to cook instead just let our crew know at the beginning of the tour.